Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm AFRO of black people.

So horse walks into a bar, and he has emphysema. It's an all-smokers bar. That horse is fucked.
 So the chick on the left I drew her for a friend, so there you go, cheers. You cunt, I hope you enjoy.







And there's this mulchy yeasty fuck comic about the ass-holes from Gamestop.

And for this piece of shit. It's the comic I was working until my bastard of a friend Ceasar, who's chronic masturbation is a cause to his virginity, defiled my already vulgar comic with his filthy fucking macabre pencil sausages you call hands. I hope you enjoy.

FIN.

2 comments:

  1. Call of Doody 53 is so two weeks ago. It's all about Call of Doody 54 now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call of Doody 53 is so two weeks ago. It's all about Call of Doody 54 now.

    ReplyDelete