Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just how fucking practical is Guile's fighting stance? Jesus Fuck Street Fighter General.

 These nude bitches are just 10 gesture practices that I felt were worthy of being in my blog. Granted most of my blog is aborted fetuses, but I guess it's passable as a shitty art blog. Video-games.
 Again, both are only ten minute gesture practices. Most of those ten minutes are me masturbating to the model, washing off, crying, washing off the impurity with acid on my dick, and back to drawing, which I have 30 seconds left. 10,000 hours on MS paint. Ignore the fucking college bullshit, I imagine some poor sap might find my drawings good enough to hire me in the industry without any credibility, hurry up FROM SOFTWARE I want to design my waifu with you!

 Imagine how many fucking booms Sakura the Bitch-Nigga would Sonic if she fought in Guile's ALL AMERICAN BEEF PATTY EATING fighting stance. Like a clap-thousand.
After a hard day's work she likes to rest on a couch that slopes downward and takes only one shoe off. That is my fetish. Girls and one shoes.

I haven't draw much lately aside from this. The first two pictures required references, the schoolgirl Sakura Kasugano didn't. She's my waifu. Fin niggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment