Monday, January 16, 2012

Fancy girls on Longbeach Boulevard, flagging down in on all these fancy cars.

- That's a hip-hop lyric Credited to Kendrick Lamar. Talented man, that black man is.
- Well heres my numbered-something daily sketch challenge.
- I skipped the weekend because I'm lazy, fat scum of the earth and because wuteva, I do what I want, that's why.
Here you go:

God, I suck so much lemons and limes when it comes to drawing lips, it's not even funny. It's pisses me off like - like a scared toddler having his face dismembered by a thousand sharks, and he pees himself.

Welp, here's the reference. It's a masters study so - you know - sue me. As always, constructive, and hopefully harsh criticism. Tear my ass a new one. Beethoven became a fucking genius because his life wasn't all lily-gagging and sunshine you know. His life was Sadism and Masochism all the way. And he smashed his fucking face with the lid of his own piano because was he couldn't hear his soul-wrenching music, becuase he was terribly deaf. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! YOU DEAF DEAD PRICK! I LOVE YOU, YOU ANGRY SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed my shit, and don't forget to critique and read my labels.

5 comments:

  1. 'looks cool just gotta make the face wider seems like hes been starving himself for this blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks sucked up ,and old did u draw him in the future?? Oh i get it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks older u drew him in the future? If that was the plan good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a woman, Sally. I guess my skills at conveying femininity are inept. God-damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So by Beethoven's logic, you need to go blind before you can truly master art?

    ReplyDelete