Monday, January 23, 2012

My problem with the liberal usage of the word "artist."

Maybe it's just me. I surf around, seeing these weaboos and teeny-boppers reveling in their own glittering waste, flattered by the self-proclaimed title of "artist" flung towards their direction by their insane monkey-like. bracelet wearing, sparkly necklace suffocating fans. It's a pretty disgusting site, being they are- for one- not talented whatsoever, and clearly are not paid for their talents.
Their sonic-recolors aren't art. It doesn't convey any original idea or expression meant to arouse of offend. Even their ideas they express with originality, it's executed poorly and rough to begin with.
The anime isn't the thing that pisses me off the most though, it's the refusal to progress that irks me the most. There isn't an inability to be better than what you already are, it's their talented ability to shout "NO" to braces donning face and continue their road to a straight line of progression; no curve being present in their practice.
Just the same recolors. The same fan-art. The same traces. The same swords those America-ho(!) neck-beards draw all the time. The same guns those aforementioned hicks draw all the God-damn tiem. The same spiky hair. The same GIANT FUCKING SPARKLING EYES THAT GLITTER EVEN IN THE DARKNESS. The same faggotry that will continue to ensue even when their next batch of inbred offspring arise from their Naruto sticker, Beach bracelet, J-Pop band t-shirts, shitty anime-infused techno music infested graves.
Maybe it's all just a phase, and I get worked up by small things that shouldn't affect me. I would say it's like cancer, but you can't contract cancer from other people. If anything, it's AIDS.

I reiterate, maybe it's just me.

Regardless,

Desu. Desu never changes.

P.S Picture kind of related: Gotta go fast!

1 comment: