Friday, January 13, 2012

Well, well. Here's my third daily challenge sketch, you orangutans.


I'm a fan of Tyler the Creator,  and an even bigger fan when he is an two-man wolf-pack with his younger successor, Earl Sweatshirt. Wolf Hayley is one vicious mother-fucker.

Here's the reference gais:


I tend to stroll by when drawing black people. I don't know why. I guess it's just fun coloring them in, and I lose track of time, thus enabling a zen-like status in me. It's pretty rad.

This marks the end of my week. I shall return Monday. I hope my readers have a great weekend, and don't spend your money on hookers and blow in a single night, because that's just not economically wise. Get it together, people.

I'm out, jabronis. 
[That's my word now: jabronis. You have a problem with that, then go say hi to your mother for me!]

2 comments: