Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Polite blaspheme is like a chaste whore, bro.

Well, it's been almost a week now, and so far so good. I have an audience that's worth writing for - but drawing for? Well, you're gonna have to suck sour lemons bro because I draw on behalf of myself. Seriously, you think you're going to dictate how I handle my shit, bro? Because we can go down, bro! Wanna do this, bro? Maybe I respect you bro? Maybe I tear at the sight of confrontation? How about we make some sweet-sweet love and watch Jesus resurrect...

...these phresh beats! Bro!

Regardless, here's my mashed sketch of the day:

I draw the most expressionless eyes, with little to no personality...ffffffudge!

Welp, here's the reference for any of youz curious:


Probably not, but I like freaking out like Heaby-Jeabeez.

Regardless, have a great freaking day, my gracious sugar-cokies.

P.S. Jabroni, you jabroni.

2 comments:

  1. You totally gonna bro down soon, bro, with that drawing making me jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the eyes, although I know they can be improved but I don't know how to critique on them for your improvement. I can say that overall the entire image seems to be lopsided... it is shifting towards the left. Compare your drawing with the reference picture. In the reference, her head is very round. I know it is just the hair but.... hair is very nice, man. Other than that, I pretty much like the rest of the drawing.

    ReplyDelete