Friday, January 20, 2012

Um, Hello this your mother speaking. I am going to rip your splean from your genitals, now go do your homework!

I don't know what do at this point. I mean I had a great day. My lesbot and I had a riot today, being evil as fuck, contemplating the various deeds we would do to babies, like make them eat their vegetables and make them do their homework. I know, we're evil as Satan on an ice-cream trip.

Well here's my completely half-assed sketch of the day. I'm not proud of it, and neither should you, you bastard.

I've actually been given criticism, which I absorb  like a sponge trying to suck up the God-damn ocean. So thank you, fellow viewers. At this point, I'm gonna have to find some inspiration, but I may not have to look any further, because I have a naked old man standing in front of my house. Ask him if he likes me, but don't say it was me.

Here's the references of your interested, as always:


Woah, HOLY SHIT!!! Double jeopardy up in this bitch!

Hope you enjoy the pictures, you leeches.

2 comments:

  1. The first thing that I noticed: The mouth on the girl with her eyes closed. In your drawing she looks almost like she is amused in some way, or smiling, I'm not sure, (not a bad thing) but looking at the reference pic you can see that you only drew her top teeth. Also, her head/face is still rounder and wider in the original picture. You are close, but not quite the same. (The photo seems to show more of her cheek than your drawing. It's probably the hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I really like your drawings and cartoons, especially the newest one. I think you have some serious talent. You should do more comic strips. BTW, maybe it's just me, but that second reference photo on this post looks like a young Sasha Grey.....weird.

    ReplyDelete